Introducing Amelot: Flotte's flagship waterproof jacket. This raincoat in turquoise has zipped pockets to keep your valuables safe and an adjustable hood to keep your head dry. Made of recycled polyester, its fabric is waterproof and breathable, with heat-sealed seams and waterproof zippers to guarantee you quality protection against the rain.
Practical and functional, this pink raincoat converts into a bag thanks to its integrated pocket on the back. Once stowed, there is even room to slip in a few things. For fans of cycling, the double-slider zipper will allow you to move around in complete peace of mind. This iconic rain jacket is suitable for all body types and has an adjustment cord at the waist for a more fitted look.
- 100% Recycled Polyester / rPET
- Waterproofing: 10,000 mm water column
- Breathability: 10,000 g / m2 / 24 h
- Mixed model
- Waterproof zippers
- Two-way zip
- Taped seams
- 2 zipped pockets
- Drawstrings (hood and waist)
- 2-in-1 bag
- OEKO-TEX certified
- Certified Global Recycled Standard
- What is recycled polyester? Coming mainly from the recycling of used bottles, food packaging and used clothing, rPET (or recycled polyester) is brought back to the state of fiber to be reused. This material ages slowly and is resistant to UV rays or bad weather. The advantage is that it can be recycled several times. PET can be recycled from post-industrial and post-consumer raw materials: It takes the equivalent of 12 recycled water bottles to make an Amelot raincoat.
- An eco-responsible material: The higher the percentage of recycled polyester in the industry, the greater the virtuous effect on protection and respect for the environment. Indeed, the increase in the proportion of rPET automatically leads to a drop in the consumption of new PET. This solution requires optimizations throughout the chain, starting with waste sorting.
The objective: to transform our household waste into a source of raw material with high added value